NADEOSA has undertaken to publish all conference papers received in digital format on the website on an annual basis.
- 2016 - Technology Enhanced Open and Distance Learning and Different Facets of Transformation Within the Post-School Education and Training Sector.
- 2015 - Innovative Open Learning Practices to Build a Quality Integrated Post-Schooling System.
- 2011 - Realising the Potential of ODL.
- 2010 - Towards Sustainable Open and Distance Learning in the Developmental State: Policy, Ethics and Practice. (Papers available on request).
- 2009 - Changing Faces of Distance Education.
- 2008 - Innovation in Open and Distance Education.
- 2006 - Exploring the Role of ICTs in Addressing Educational Needs: Identiftying the Myths and the Miracles.
- 2004 - Blurring the Boundaries: The Potential of Mixed Mode Delivery
- 2003 - Collaboration in Distance Education: Developing Good Practice
- 2001 - Beyond the Hype: Maintaining Syustable Distance Education
- 2000 - Southern African Models in Distance Education.
- 1999 - Quest for Implementing Quality in Distance Education.
Various of the projects NADEOSA is involved in result in either formal or informal publications and reports. Where possible NADEOSA will make these available. In many cases the documents provide background information for ongoing work of the association.
- A Case Study of Regional Strategic Alliances Toward Offering a Professional Psychosocial Support Programme.
- Good Practice in Community Engagement: A Case Study of Household Food Security in the Eastern Cape.
- Programme Modelling: A Nadeosa Investigation into the Cost and Human Resource Implications for Different Models of ODL Provision- Draft Version 5.
- Programme Costing Models 2011 v5. xls.
- Enrolment Planning, Funding and Sustaining Quality ODL Provisioning: Critical Contributions to the Revisions of the Funding Framework. Symposium Report.
- Regional Workshop Report: Towards a Policy Position and Capacity Building Strategy With Regard to Open Education Resources
- Report on HEQC/ SAUS/ NADEOSA Workshop: Improving Student Quality Literacy
- University of Pretoria - Defining the Active Student
- Designing and Delivering Distance Education: Quality Criteria and Case Studies from South Africa. Section One
- Designing and Delivering Distance Education: Quality Criteria and Case Studies from South Africa. Section Two
- Designing and Delivering Distance Education: Quality Criteria and Case Studies from South Africa. Section Three Case Studies 1 - 7.
- Designing and Delivering Distance Education: Quality Criteria and Case Studies from South Africa. Section Three Case Studies 8-14.