Education: South Africa
- TVET Colleges Need Serious Attention from Government by Stanley Ncobela. Sowetan Page 15.
- Editorial: A Retreat in Disgrace - Bureaucrats, who Referred to Children as 'Fraudulent' for Daring to Go to School Without Birth Certificates, have Capitulated on Their Hard Stance by Rob Rose. Financial Mail Page 5.
- Empowering Someone is What Real Teaching Is All About..
- Lesufi Launches New Smart School: State of the Art Secondary Cost R60m to Construct by Yoliswa Sobuwa. Sowetan Page 6.
- Pupils Still Forced to Walk to Class: Some Schools Have Been Applying for Scholar Transport Since 2011 - to No Avail by Bongekile Macupe. Mail & Guardian Page 12.
- Nehawu Begins Nationwide Shutdown of Colleges.
Language and Literacy
Technology Enhanced Learning